National Geographic POD

Friday, March 22, 2013

Aggregation issue with Hyperion Planning

Aggregation issue with Hyperion Planning

One of my friends recently called and me that the parent in her Hyperion Planning was not aggregating even if the aggregation script was ran multiple times. She double checked the aggregation script and there was no logical or syntax errors. The Parent has multiple children and half of them or dynamic calc and other are store members. What was the issue.

In this type of cases before going aggregation script we must first check the consolidation properties. There was an offshore team in India and they changed the consolidation property to "Ignore" and she was not informed.

Again this issue may look very simple but the order in which we trouble shoot may save time. Instead of banging head looking at aggregation script, we should first check the consolidation property.

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages regarding regarding Property in chandigarh .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bro, nice blog! I am signing up for the hermes birkin bag 35cm RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, thanks for sharing info on Aggregation issue with Hyperion Planning

    ReplyDelete

Salvador Dali Fine Art of the Day